• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Any interest in Cajun Swamp Scooter Rally?

I hadn't heard of it previously.
Does sound interesting.....

We're currently considering a ride at about that time in Arkansas.

Mebbe, this is another option.

Ride safe, Ted

Randy, me and McVickers are coming down with some Beemer buddy's from around here and Nashville.
I posted it on the Southeast page too

Tinsailor said:
Randy, me and McVickers are coming down with some Beemer buddy's from around here and Nashville.
I posted it on the Southeast page too

Cool! I am planning on it even though I missed the early registration cutoff, and I think Cliff may roll down too. Guess I need to bring a banner now.  :whoo:

Tinsailor said:
I'm not pre register either, yea stick us up a flag some where, we should there mid day Friday.

Same here. Probably wander along the coast on the way over, ride the ferry from P'cola, stop for lunch in New Orleans, and arrive early afternoon.

Sounds like an event to put on the calendar for next year?

If we go next year, mebbe we could (sorta) put all the COGgers together in the tent area?

Ted

I had this on my radar but the Versys is still not travel worthy. Progress is being made, though. Probably by Sunday.

connie_rider said:
Sounds like an event to put on the calendar for next year?

Ted
  :great: