• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Anyone have an extra power harness for Admore Light kit?

shredran

Hey all, does anyone have an extra power harness for the admore lighting kit? Highly doubt anyone does but why not ask! I have this kit: LED55-T-TS and have the LEDs and in-box setup. What I'll need is a replacement harness to connect it into my lighting system. The drilled hole in my Givi top case has a Rectangular module in case anyone asks. This means it's the model which stopped production around 3 yrs ago and was released in 2013. A replacement is $70 at Admore so just checking here before I buy!