• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Anyone Have Diagrams To Build A Trailer Hitch?

Bud

My son (The Real Bud) is talking about building a trailer hitch for his C14.  Has anyone done this and still have the drawings/plans to aid in building this?  If not any suggestions?
Thanks!

You wanna talk to Cliff.  :great:

Last i read, somebody said he was on a hiatus of some kind??

I know he designed and built his own.  He might be willing to share his design....for a fee!  :)

gr

ghostrider990 said:
You wanna talk to Cliff.  :great:

Last i read, somebody said he was on a hiatus of some kind??

I know he designed and built his own.  He might be willing to share his design....for a fee!  :)

gr

The hitch I built is part of the trailer & trailer is single wheel. When the trailer is removed there is no sign of a hitch. Have only made some test runs so far, but all seems okay. Soon as it warms up we'll start making some short camping trips & make sure all is good, before we head out long distance.

Who knows it may turn out to be a pile of scrap metal!  :??:

I thought you had that thing closer to completion when we talked at RWTW last summer??

There MAY have been alcohol involved.  :beerchug:

I'll be curious to see some pics when you get'er done Cliffy!  :great:

gr

Just Cliff said:
Have only made some test runs so far, but all seems okay. Soon as it warms up we'll start making some short camping trips & make sure all is good, before we head out long distance.

It's complete Nate, just haven't actually used it yet. I'll see about getting some pictures. 

Just google "Trailer Bill" and ask him.  He's at almost every major show around the country. Great guy!!

Neil said:
Just google "Trailer Bill" and ask him.  He's at almost every major show around the country. Great guy!!

:-[ ::) ::) ::) ::)

give a link... :-[ :truce: :??:
as what you gave is pretty much not....

gotcha.. :truce: :great:
no hitches... :-[

poor linky for reference tho (on the part of the person that posted), you must agree... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :-[

someone posted Bushtec isn't selling these anymore, but the website seems to ho different... not that I recommend Bushtec, after the go around I had with their product and mounting to MY bike...

https://store.bushtec.com/Kawasaki-Motorcycle-Hitches-from-Bushtec-s/24.htm