• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Anyone heading to Epharta Pa 6-1-2014

I am thinking on going....waiting on confirmation from my friend in Lancaster...i was thinking on spending the weekend there(like i did this weekend). Then come back to nyc.

Chuck
I want to go and will try to go. I have some schedule things to sort out. I'll just ride there so hopefully I see you guys.

I worked it out, and will be bringing along Scott and Blair. I expect to be lined up with the other fast plastic between 8:30 and 9. Same place at the top left of the parking lot?  :motonoises:

Sounds good Steve.
Yes we will park at the back door, top left.
Jack want to meet at 7 here in York. I'm going to try and talk him into going through Mt. Gretna on the way over. We should be there before you.
See you then.

Well good meeting some of you guy`s , it`s funny how i parked near you guys & didn`t have a clue about this post.  :-[ . Kind of like showing up to a wedding alone & not invited  :rotflmao: Hope to hook up more with you guys on Russels rides, & if i don`t have to drive & work 14 hours saturday , i might just make the moon lite ride next saturday.

Gerard

It nice to meet you too.

Take a nap Saturday afternoon and join us on the Moonlight ride. :rotflmao:

Keep your eyes on the Forum we hit Ephrata a couple times a year.

Aug.3 I think Russell's got something plan for a RTE after the biker's breakfast.

Here's a video from yesterday.      Ephrata First Sunday Motorcycle Rally on Vimeo

Attachments

• 10325518_803637956327922_8286517091186684578_n.jpg
    10325518_803637956327922_8286517091186684578_n.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 73