• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Are you riding today? Pics to prove it!

Sadly I do not have that set up yet, but I bet Jay has the checkbook to do that to his new Wing. >:D

If he rode all winter the gas savings would catch up to the cost after 15-20 years! Totally justifiable  :rotflmao:

I got a chance to ride one of those tracked things. Slow enough to get
the feel and it rattles your teeth out. Faster and it's colder. In deep powdery
snow I could not see the front ski and hit something.Connie is staying
in the garage till white stuff is gone and it warms up. 9 all day today.

RWulf said:
I got a chance to ride one of those tracked things. Slow enough to get
the feel and it rattles your teeth out. Faster and it's colder. In deep powdery
snow I could not see the front ski and hit something.Connie is staying
in the garage till white stuff is gone and it warms up. 9 all day today.

First ride report I've ever heard about one of those. I'm sure I would freeze - anything under 45* seems like a practical joke to me 😱

I was thinking of riding today, but I think its going to be too warm. Expected to be in the mid 8o's... again.

Sailor_chic said:
I was thinking of riding today, but I think its going to be too warm. Expected to be in the mid 8o's... again.

I did ride, mid eighties felt good. No pic, so ha ha.

Took the hack out around the block today just to make sure I could make it go for our annual January 1st ride. Temperature was 8 degrees below zero F.  It was cold but the bike worked OK.  Interesting ride on slippery roads turning left is quite a challenge.  Spring can not come soon enough. A few more years and the plan is to follow the warm temperatures South until then we will just suck it up.