• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

area p exhaust and lowering pegs?

ridingslow

Bicycle
I have lowering pegs for the passenger on my 08 c14 and was wondering if the AreaP exhaust would still fit the bike?  I bought the lowering pegs from Motorcyclelarry and I think they drop down around 3inch from stock.  Anyone have this setup? And does it work?

Yes, if you're talking about the passenger pegs being lowered, yes it'll work. I have no experience with lowering the driver pegs but having had an Area P on my 2011, I can't see where lowering the driver pegs would interfere with the pipe. As a side note, I have a stainless Area P for sale for $300 if you're interested. Comes in factory box with instructions, etc. Send me an email.
Ronnie
cog4151@hotmail.com