• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Area P full System with Shoodaben tune.

Status
Not open for further replies.

strum

Not sure which Im the most pleased with . The Pipe or the tune. But really The system wouldn't be right without the proper tune so they go hand in hand.
  First off I can say I love the sound. This is now a very mean sounding C14 and I know your not suppose to chose a pipe by the sound but this is the sound I wanted . As far as power .  Ha there again its mean. especially when I get up in the high rpms.  I still have some testing to do there but I can tell yall it gets way into the triple digits in 3 rd gear .
I have ran a number of Steve's flashes and I know you always hear smooth,linear. Well I dont know any better words to use. I was afraid with this large pipe diameter I would loose some low and mid power but I dont feel it. What I gained is the most smooth on off throttle response Ive ever had on a C14. Ive said that on every flash I have ran but to me this is by far the smoothest. Steve told me the smoothness off and on throttle is probably more because the big pipe at lower rpms / light throttle isn't quite as responsive, so the power builds rather than hits as soon as throttle is applied.
That for me equates in to a very usable throttle. My home is in the mountains of N Ga so trust me I know a little about working the curves.
Area P made heck of a pipe and Steve made it work right. Im a happy rider.

Status
Not open for further replies.