• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Arkansas and Missouri ride October15-17

ripper

Moped
Some of us riders in Arkansas got together last weekend. We got rooms in Mt. View AR . We rode several roads. AR5, 14, 223 , mo125, 160 and others. It was a great three days. I rode the last two. There were Awsome bikes,busa , b-king, BMW, sh-650, A-Z600, r-1. The two guy's from hot springs rode the first day . I never got to see what they rode. It was a honor to meet and ride with these guy's. The weather was good . We all had a great time and hope to do it again soon. This is my first sportbike ( 08 C-14  ) . I GOT it in July and put about 8k miles on it. I rode AR16 from Rogers AR to Clinton and on into Mt. View by myself. I just wanted to get on a ride with some experienced riders. I have to say that the C-14 is Awsome . I was able to keep very close most sessions.I never scared myself. The bike was very predictable on my pilot road twos. This just goes to tell what an excellent bike it is. It was my first group ride. I'm super stoked .look forward  to many more years ,friends and rides.

Chuck, Did you fail to notice that we had a COG ride to the same location the same weekend or were you at Jacks with us? 

It is weird because I stayed Sunday and road.  I saw two Concours, a C10 and a C14.  Even though everyone else left Sunday morning but me to go home there were still two Concours in the area besides mine.  More proof we are not getting the word out to ALL concours owners. :(

smithr-scad said:
Chuck, Did you fail to notice that we had a COG ride to the same location the same weekend or were you at Jacks with us? 

It is weird because I stayed Sunday and road.  I saw two Concours, a C10 and a C14.  Even though everyone else left Sunday morning but me to go home there were still two Concours in the area besides mine.  More proof we are not getting the word out to ALL concours owners. :(
hi Bob. Yes I did fail to notice there was a ride there. But when I was in town I passed by Jack's a few times . I kept thinking I think I recall this resort from my cog forum . We were pretty busy and I didn't check the forum. It would have been good to meet. These guy's originally had this scheduled for spring. The forum seems big to me. I don't think it's anything about the forum ,maybe that I have to use my phone. Gotta get a computer .I'll try not to miss again. Where did you all ride? I'm familiar with the area.

Keep the shiney side up :-[  :)

Chuck

ripper,
Where in the AR. are you located? I'm in the central part & always looking for somebody to ride with, I'll be out this weekend probaly northwest.  :))
Cliff

Hey Cliff. I live in Rogers AR on hwy12. If you are central maybe your around Little Rock area? I have always rode solo but I had a great time in Mt. View.
I'm pretty good to go for this weekend.
how do you post up rides :))
Do we stay on this thread or where do we post up an event . As I said my bike is in shape and I've got 0 plans so whatever is good for you.

Keep the shiney side up

Chuck :motonoises:

Hey Chuck,
Sent email out to you yesterday morning with my #, or aleast I tried too/thought I did  :-[. Looks like rain today anyway, we can try to met another weekend. Will try email again!
Cliff

I don't know about the e-mail ? I'm using an android comando phone and don't know if I'm looking in the right place ? Sounds good! :motonoises:

Keep the shiney side up

Chuck

Ripper if you have a ride you want put on the COG calendar, area newsletters and on the forum then I am the one that makes sure that gets done.  My email is in my signature.

Thanks Bob , I'll do it!  ;D

I'd like to put some riding day's together.  ???

The roads here are eeexcellent . :))

Keep the shiney side up

Chuck