• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Aufderheide Ride - last minute addition to the calendar

stevem

My schedule just freed up a bit so I am able to host an Aufderheide Ride again this year. It will be Saturday September 21st. Please see the Calendar of Events for details. Hope to see a lot of the folks I missed at the National and Ride the Ribbon.
    Rhonda probably won't be joining us, still a bit sore to be riding pillion, but she will be here for breakfast and would love to see everyone.

Hmmm... looks like I'm not getting any takers. Oh well, my fault for such a late posting, and for scheduling it the week before Dam Dan's Southern Oregon get-together. I may still do the ride on my own if the weather is decent, otherwise might be a good day to clean the garage ;)

If my 86 would stop dying in electrical fits and starts I'd love to get a ride in.  Oh well, some day I'll meet you all...

OK, just to make sure there is no confusion: my Aufderheide ride is officially cancelled :( 

I pulled the listing from the Calendar of Events; hope nobody misses this and shows up Saturday morning (if they do, I suppose we can make a local breakfast run as a consolation ride).

Awww... Here I was thinking about it Steve, I was trying to get the weather figured first.  Ah well.  Probably for the best, think the skies are supposed to open up or something.  :-\

Steve, sorry your ride didn't work out. I just now saw yer posting. However, I did just book a cabin in Central Point for next week. My brother will be coming to Eugene from Portland to join in. I understand you and Dan will be riding together. Do you guys know what time Friday you will be headed down?