• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Back in the COG Forum

O

OriginalMFer

Hey all, I'm Mark. From Maryland. I had a COG Membership but changed emails and forgot what the hell my last user name was. (This is about 8 years ago-Doh) Anyhow, I'm back now and this time I will remember my damn screen name! OriginalMFer! (It's not the MF your thinking of, its just a shortened version of my name. If anyone is thinking of getting a connie ride together in MD then shoot me an email. I ride a 2002 Concours that I bought new, soon I will have 20K miles on her. In the mean time I will be lurking on the site. Peace! ~OriginalMFer

LOL :) Bionic Bob COG & AMA member First C14 CDA member #0220 08 C14,03 Mean Streak, & 86 C10
2638311280103513287fDmUTZ_th.jpg