• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Bags and mounts

Murph

Crotch Rocket
Industry Vendor
Hey ya'll..

I've been cleaning out the warehouse and I have got two sets of 42 litter shad side bags, with our mounts I can cut you a deal on. They may be dirty, and you "may" end up with two different keys, and they will not come with turn signals ( which we can help you with) But they are priced right $200 plus actual shipping cost. They are as is, no returns, but ya'll know me..I'm not passing junk off here. I wouldn't have a problem running them on my bike. If interested drop and email lto the store email..

Murph
COG 2769