• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Baja Street run?

OMoaC

While cruising the Baja with some fellow COG bud's on the KiLlers the question was asked. Do you think it would be fun to put a SW COG ride on down to Baja? All asphalt. 3, 4, or 5 days. I think it would be a hoot. There really are some beauty roads down there. Mix of camping on the beach and hotels. Not this year but early next? Any interest?

Mark,
I would definitely be interested in that one. Would be one hell of a ride for me just to get there on my KLR though! You think I would win furthest distance traveled to get there though?
Matt

Old Man on a Connie said:
BertL said:
To where, Encenada, Mike's Sky Ranch, San Felipe ?
All the way to Cabo Baby.
you're talking a black strip Baja 1000.  Go to the end dip your your foot into the Pacific/Sea of Cortez and beat it back home?  What's that about mad dogs and Englishmen out in the midday Baja sun?

Cabo for Spring Break? Count me in!

I've done it twice on my bike - hit Bahia de Los Angeles on the way back.