• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Battery reinstallation question

I am unable to figure out how to put the battery cover on right.
It looks like it will cover the positive terminal.  But I do not remember having to remove the battery cover before I undid the red boot and the unscrewed the terminal.  So I am baffled. I am not sure if these pictures can be seen as I have never uploaded to this site before

the other piece I do not remember is this one wire with the ring which screw into somewhere.

Other than that I think I did ok.

Thetraveler59/ aka Robert

Attachments

• the space for the battery cover.jpg
    the space for the battery cover.jpg
    363 KB · Views: 94
By the way, the above view is from the back of the bike looking forward, so make sure you understand the perspective of the drawing with relationship to the bike. Make note of the direction arrow that points to the front of the bike.