• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Battery

gsun

COG# 9127 CDA# 560
I sold my house and the one that I was building was not ready yet. I moved in with some friends and left the bike at a neighbors house while I finished. It was outside uncovered (didn't want to make a nice mouse house) for 3 1/2 months. Not plugged in. I am in the PNW so the weather is not great this time of year. I went there yesterday to take the battery out because it for sure would be toast. I turned the key and it sprang to life. Hit the starter button and the darn thing fired right up! No hesitation. Went back today and rode it home.