• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Bay Area ride to the San Mateo Motorcycle Show

Greg and I will be riding with a couple of other friends to the Coco's in Hayward at 20413 Hesperian Boulevard (Hesperian and A street), arrival time between 9:30 and 10:00 for anyone who wants to meet up for brunch.  We'll then ride across the San Mateo bridge to the fairgrounds.  I also suggest we establish a time/ place to meet at the show for those that don't want to ride to Hayward.  Post up before Saturday morning if you want to meet for breakfast so we have an idea how many to reserve space for.  :beerchug:

If you guys want to do a demo ride, I suggest getting there no later than 8:30. Doors open at 9:30, so you have time to sign up and then go to breakfast.

MrPepsi said:
9:30-10 is before eating or after?

We'll get to the restaurant at that time.  Greg is riding from Sac, and I'm riding from Manteca, so we wouldn't be able to get there much earlier.

JPavlis_CA said:
If you guys want to do a demo ride, I suggest getting there no later than 8:30. Doors open at 9:30, so you have time to sign up and then go to breakfast.

Jim, you sign us up.

Guys, I don't think I can make it for Breakfast.
My sister has asked that I go up to Napa to take a look at a BMW GS for them.
I may make it to the show, but not for the ride in.
Not positive yet, but I didn't want to let you down.