• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Bedrooms available near High Valley for RWTW - Update- We are full. Thanks

bobbycdefg

I'm signed up for RWTW and I'll be there Thur thru Sun.  I rented a house next to High Valley on Wolfpen Gap.  If you've never been in the area before, that is just under a mile away from TWOS up 180.  It has 3 bedrooms/2 baths.  So i have room for at least 2 other riders and possibly more if I have some couples in need of a room... or a couple of guys wanting to share a bed.  :-X  It advertised for $65 per night but after local fees, taxes and cleaning fees right now I'm paying $108/night.  But that will be split 2 or 3 (or more) ways depending on how many folks want to join me.

I've been busy building my final house the past year and a half and have missed the last few rallies and I'm ready for some twisties in one of my favorite places to ride  :motonoises:.  Come join me.

Bobby_Cassell_GA said:
I'm signed up for RWTW and I'll be there Thur thru Sun.  I rented a house next to High Valley on Wolfpen Gap.  If you've never been in the area before, that is just under a mile away from TWOS up 180.  It has 3 bedrooms/2 baths.  So i have room for at least 2 other riders and possibly more if I have some couples in need of a room... or a couple of guys wanting to share a bed.  :-X  It advertised for $65 per night but after local fees, taxes and cleaning fees right now I'm paying $108/night.  But that will be split 2 or 3 (or more) ways depending on how many folks want to join me.

I've been busy building my final house the past year and a half and have missed the last few rallies and I'm ready for some twisties in one of my favorite places to ride  :motonoises:.  Come join me.

if you are renting the "little Green House.. on the hillside", you are gonna love it... :great: :great: :great: :great:
I rented it many times, and shared with Cognosticator, and John Carver, and even pulled Coffee brake in there outta the rain.. great price, comfortable, clean, and very convenient...  you can easily sleep 5 individuals there, and have lots of room... fully stocked kitchen, can't beat it... If i come down, I may drop you a line prior...

is the house the one in the upper left corner?

Attachments

• little green house.jpg
    little green house.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 126
Bobby_Cassell_GA said:

:beerchug:

I do believe that is the one.  It appears to overlook the airfield and some of the High Valley cabins.  Sounds like i made a good choice. :great:

you certainly did....  :great: :great: :great: :great: :great: :great:

I used to re-book it when I left, prior to the next year, the price was well worth it... it has a great "party deck" with a grill also... can't beat it.

cell phone covereage back then was "spotty tho"... so internet, is kinda out..  but then who needs that when you have an awesome view.

Bobby, sending you a PM about a riding buddy of mine who would like to share one of the rooms.  He isn't a COG member (yet) but is planning on coming up