• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Bent front rim.

desert rdr

Training Wheels
Got a problem, hit a rock & destroyed my front rim. I'm riding a 2008 c-14. I've tried a couple of on line salvage yards & e-bay, so far no luck. If some knows of a rim sitting somewhere it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Desert rdr said:
Got a problem, hit a rock & destroyed my front rim. I'm riding a 2008 c-14. I've tried a couple of on line salvage yards & e-bay, so far no luck. If some knows of a rim sitting somewhere it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

You can enter a search on eBay and have it email you when something matching your search pattern pops up.  That way you get an early heads up when something is listed.

There is a tire shop in San Antonio that repairs bent rims- thinking they quoted me $135- just google it