• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Bike and car race - NSFW

Wow scared the crap out of me just watching!!! Just plane stupid...

Everyone 1/10th of a second from a massive pileup. They should all lose their licenses, for a while.

PS...I thought drivers on the Autobahn were all good, safe drivers? Besides these three idiots, there were a number of cars just cruising in the left lane, not passing, driving beside other cars when not necessary, and not aware of their surroundings.

JimBob said:
Everyone 1/10th of a second from a massive pileup. They should all lose their licenses, for a while.

PS...I thought drivers on the Autobahn were all good, safe drivers? Besides these three idiots, there were a number of cars just cruising in the left lane, not passing, driving beside other cars when not necessary, and not aware of their surroundings.

Yah got me thinking the Autobahn it's what I thought it was either. I certainly didn't find anything impressive about it in that video!

It's not the autobahn... Not even Germany... Not even on the same continent... It's in Brazil. Look at the road signs and stuff. Not too many Spanish road signs in Germany. I'll post a video of the Autobahn today. I was there 5 years ago.

This is the Aurobahn. Best highway I've ever been on. Everyone obeyed the rules. Left lane was for passing. Speed limits when coming into urban areas were followed exactly. When in cities themselves on surface streets cars would actually stop for people in cross walks. Who ever heard of such a thing here. HA! We were in a rented BMW 320D wagon. Maxed out between 230 and 240 KPH. Watch the Porsche blow by at the end...

https://youtu.be/M-X5JA0T710

Attachments

• 057.jpg
    057.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 142
KevinRLI said:
It's not the autobahn... Not even Germany... Not even on the same continent... It's in Brazil. Look at the road signs and stuff. Not too many Spanish road signs in Germany. I'll post a video of the Autobahn today. I was there 5 years ago.

Ah, thanks for the clarification. Can’t really read anything from the iPad - everything’s just too small!