• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Boston New C14 Owner

Collybus

Tricycle
Purchased my '11 Connie in November and decided it may as well stay in the crate until the roads clear up from the unrelenting snow. So I been on a farkling-spree ever since, even though all I can do is store them in my laundry-room. Sometime in early March I'll bring them all over to the dealer and he'll install them while prepping the bike for final delivery.

Long time rider but new to the sport-touring world. I. Can't. Wait!

Awesome! Congrats!
Did you go black or silver?
I couldn't imagine getting a bike and being unable to ride it. I would have to pay shipping and just pet on it in the crate in the garage. I bought my 2006 this past October and having fairly decent weather it just about kills me to have to cover him up. I will loose him for this week as we have an odd sleet/snow storm headed for the Dallas area.

Give us your farkle list so we can further dream of having a crated '11 with farkles-a-waitin!  :))

Hi & welcome to COG.  Be sure to take a look at the Northeast Area activity schedule. Lots posted already for the coming riding season including the Spring Fling regional rally in PA, and the COG National in VT.

doug said:
Give us your farkle list so we can further dream of having a crated '11 with farkles-a-waitin!  :))

Well, I went with a light tint Cee Bailey Euro Tour windshield, a Phil's rack, GSG frame sliders, Murph's Fenda Extenda, Baldwin custom leather saddle, luggage security bolts, grip air deflectors, and some knick-knacks.

I bought the black-on-black Connie because it's faster than the silver.  :))

Congrats on the new ride!  Sorry about  the bad weather, and it doesnt look like its going to get better anytime soon.  If you get down to Florida anytime soon, we got highs in the upper 70's and low 80's right now!!! 

Collybus said:
Purchased my '11 Connie in November and decided it may as well stay in the crate until the roads clear up from the unrelenting snow. So I been on a farkling-spree ever since, even though all I can do is store them in my laundry-room. Sometime in early March I'll bring them all over to the dealer and he'll install them while prepping the bike for final delivery.

Long time rider but new to the sport-touring world. I. Can't. Wait!

Congrats on the new bike Robert and if it EVER stops snowing you might get it out of the box BEFORE 2012  :eek:

Hey I live in Mass, when you finally take delivery I'd be happy to go for a ride. Wouldn't mind checking out your saddle and other improvements.

My wrist is getting itchy with all this snow, the only thing keeping it at bay is skiing.

Stewart said:
Hey I live in Mass, when you finally take delivery I'd be happy to go for a ride. Wouldn't mind checking out your saddle and other improvements.

My wrist is getting itchy with all this snow, the only thing keeping it at bay is skiing.

Absolutely!