• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Brake/Turning signal on 1999 Connie hard cases?

jamesworful

I was just thinking I would like to put running/brake//signal lighting on the hard cases. They are going to be plug and play. Has anyone here done this? If so, if you share what brand lights?

1686357323284.jpeg

This is my 1999 c-10. The PO had installed trailer marker lights on the hard cases. You can get them at any auto parts store or Walmart. The wires come out near the antlers on each side. There is a plug so the bags come off. Running lights on the sides and brake lights on the rear. I have the brake lights wired with a back-off 3 flash then solid module.

Admore has a kit i used on the hard bags of my c14. Led, red running lights, brake light and yellow turn signal. Adheres with 3m tape, and has waterproof quick disconnect connectors, so.u can easily remove the bags. Universal fit.

Attachments

• IMG-20181212-WA0002.jpeg
    IMG-20181212-WA0002.jpeg
    86.2 KB · Views: 44
Admore has a kit i used on the hard bags of my c14. Led, red running lights, brake light and yellow turn signal. Adheres with 3m tape, and has waterproof quick disconnect connectors, so.u can easily remove the bags. Universal fit.
Very nice! Thank you