• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Breakfast and Ride to Spartanburg, 8/22/09

magnum1b

Bicycle
Jim Weaver and I will be having breakfast at The Galaxy Diner tomorrow morning and leaving afterward for Spartanburg to take in the festivities prior to Monday's start of the 2009 Iron Butt Rally.. The address is 3320 Henderson Mill Rd. and it's off Chamblee Tucker about two blocks outside the I-285 loop. We'll meet for breakfast about 8AM and leave for Spartanburg after breakfast. Anyone wishing to join us for breakfast or for the ride over is welcome. If you need further information read the above again, or if that's too difficult call me at 770-630-5205 BEFORE 9PM tonight or after 6AM tomorrow. Jack Ferguson Ellenwood, GA COG #6879 NGA-AAD AMA #534935 IBA #26633 CDA#0155 magnum1b@gmail.com.com