• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Bridgestone T31s for $182 a set after rebate

rexter

American Moto Tire has them for $242 shipped for a set with a 190/55. Through April 30, there is a $60 rebate. There is a bonus rebate as well, but it doesn’t say how much it is.

Ordered mine at midnight Friday night and got them at 5:30 today. Can’t beat that turnaround time.

That's a really good price.  I was thinking about them a couple of weeks ago and almost bought some at around $240 from Dennis Kirk.  Chickened out and went with the tried and true Angel GT'S instead.  I may go ahead and order some, as I will need new tires in 6 months anyway.  The only concern I have with these,  is the single compound front tire,  and how long it will last on this bike.  For that price though definitely worth a gamble.

So, i went ahead and purchased a rear t31gt in 190/55Zr-17 size at rocky mountain ATV. it cost me $151.59 because they now charge tn sales tax. but i still have the $25 dollar rebate coming. so it knocks it to  $126.59. I have the same rear tire on it now and it lasted a little over 10k.