• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

brownant, new owner

brownant

Tricycle
New owner of an '09 Concours. Past scoots include everything from a GT380 to a Burgman 400 to an FJR to 100,000 miles on a Gold Wing GL1500. Handing off an SV650 to my brother-in-law to use as a starter bike. Hope to have many great miles and fine adventures on the Connie. - Brownant (Tony)

Welcome to the forum Tony. Hopefully after you check us out you will decide to join the club. Try to find a club activity near you. That may help seal the deal.

Welcome Tony, Let us know if you need anything or have questions. There are more self proclaimed experts here then is safe so getting answers is never a problem. Photos[/url]

Welcome aboard Tony! Bionic Bob COG & AMA member First C14 CDA member #0220 08 C14,03 Mean Streak, & 86 C10
2638311280103513287fDmUTZ_th.jpg

Thanks, all. Loving the bike, but I bought it with 55 miles and the break in period is killing me with a 4K limit on the tach. ("Surely this puppy accelerates faster than this!") - brownant

Welcome. This puppy really likes to accelerate once you get to 4K. Will make you grin large. I haven't tried it but I understand the bike limits out between 70mph & 75mph in 1st gear. ;)