• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Buck Sport Touring Dash Shelf and Garmin 2610 GPS

racer boy

Road Bike
For Sale - Buck Sport Touring Dash Shelf with Garmin 2610 GPS. The shelf is in good shape, it has a an adjustable mount for the GPS on the left, and two balls for mounting other devices on the right. There is a hole drilled on the left for a switch. Included are the longer screws that go on the outermost mounting holes (the longer screws are for aftermarket screens, which are thicker than the stock screen).

The GPS is an older-school Garmin 2610, no manual included. It does include the remote control and the power wiring harness.  This GPS is probably somewhat obsolete, but it still works fine.

The cost of a new Dash Shelf is $110, the GPS is probably not worth that much, but since it has the nice mount already on the shelf, I'm selling it as a package. I figure the shelf is worth at least $55, and the GPS and mount has got to be worth at least $15, so I'm asking $70 OBO.

Attachments

• 053.JPG
    053.JPG
    290.5 KB · Views: 109
  • 052.JPG
    052.JPG
    281.3 KB · Views: 108
This is a smoking deal. The new dash shelves are going for $130. You'll have to get the drill tapping bit and the proper screws to  match your shield.

Kurt