• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Buell Test Rides Danbury, CT

johnnylunchbox

NE AAD Hudson Valley
If anyone is interested in riding a 2009 Buell demo, there is a demo event at Danbury HD/Buell on 8/29 and 8/30. http://www.hdofdanbury.com/ I might play hooky and show up on Fri morning. Anybody interested?

Hmmmm... I would like that!!! let me see how my week goes. I already took Monday off to be home for pool table install. -- Steve Smith, #3184 COG Northeast Area Director (somewhere in south central CT) If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

Steve, tell your boss I said it's OK for you to take friday off. I am not even going to try to get near the place on Saturday. Give me a call if you want to do friday. I will be there, provided there is no disaster at work.