• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Bull City Rumble - Aug 31st - Sept 2nd (Durham NC)

The Pope

Bull City info which will be held August 31-Sept 2nd in Durham NC.
http://www.tonup-nc.com/bullcityrumble.html

This was posted in another thread by SAS Mayhem, but I wanted to start a separate thread so that it would get some exposure.

Thanks again Ron for letting us know about this.

Please use this thread to post comments in regards to this event.

Look at all you NC riders go. Couldn't be happier about the way things are going in you state. It just took John to get things started, and everybody else is pitching in. Good things are happening in the SE, and especially for NC. Thanks all..........                      Al

Hey I was just wondering if anyone will be going to this show?  I had a great time last yaer alot to see.  If I don't have to work I'll be there on Saturday.  I hope I won't be the ONLY Connie there, hint hint.  ;)

Cheers
Ron

That's the weekend that I'm moving my dad, so it will be tough for me to make it. If I do come, I'll give you a call when I get there. Will the number that you texted and called me from be the number that I can reach you at?

The Pope said:
That's the weekend that I'm moving my dad, so it will be tough for me to make it. If I do come, I'll give you a call when I get there. Will the number that you texted and called me from be the number that I can reach you at?

Yes it is.

cheers
Ron

Here are some pictures from last years event,

Copyofallsorts013.jpg

Copyofallsorts018.jpg

Copyofallsorts006.jpg

allsorts030.jpg

allsorts031.jpg

allsorts002.jpg

OK Pope and Yankee, Debbie and I will be there around 10:30- 11:00 ish. I'll bring my Red '09

Cheers
Ron