• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

bun cooler

marv

Are there any COG'ers out there who are going to the bun cooler this week, and who will be leaving, and or rolling through Portland? I am looking for some other COG'ers to ride with to Idaho.

I think I may have told you already, but Jami and I are leaving Thursday to Pasco, then we will roll to Kamiah on Friday with another Cog dude.

I'm leaving Friday 6:00 AM from Olympia and heading west on hwy 12.  I could go across via 84 but I prefer 12.

Daddoz777 said:
I'm leaving Friday 6:00 AM from Olympia and heading west on hwy 12.  I could go across via 84 but I prefer 12.

Going out to the coast first?  ;)

I decided to leave Shelton on Thursday and take my leisurely time , looks like Hwy 12 its going to be for me also . This trip I just don't feel like rushing somewhere .

Mortech said:
I decided to leave Shelton on Thursday and take my leisurely time , looks like Hwy 12 its going to be for me also . This trip I just don't feel like rushing somewhere .

We don't see you registered. Glena won't have a name tag for you or cookies if you don't let us know you are coming. Just email me the information, including your meal choice of Ribs or Game Hen. You will have to eat a burger if you don't sign up for the buffet and it will take longer to get served.

Just send me the information at: jimsher70@gmail.com

Errr I did a couple weeks ago , so I guess I'll run it again . Am i supposed to get a confirmation email ?