• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Bunny Hop 125 - 4/19/09 Virginia

Friendly bump, this is a week and a half away. Kurt & Sue Nordstrom Spotsylvania, VA COG 6049 & 6049A VA & WV Assistant Area Directors

Route is loaded in GPS format for anyone that wants it. Send me a PM and I will forward it to you. Kurt & Sue Nordstrom Spotsylvania, VA COG 6049 & 6049A VA & WV Assistant Area Directors

I would like to thank all that attended the ride today. This ride was short by COG standards but drew riders from VA, WV, PA and MD. The food at Hard Times was good as usual and the conversation at lunch was lively. I hope everyone had a safe ride home. And for those of you that didn't attend you miss the uncovering of Kurt's new Moto Guzzi Stelvio and Sue's new BMW F650GS. I guess we will have to ride the old C-10's this week so they don't get jealous :p Kurt & Sue Nordstrom Spotsylvania, VA COG 6049 & 6049A VA & WV Assistant Area Directors

Kurt Thanks for hosting the ride. I had a great time got home at 7 pm and total mile for the day 400 +/-. Looking Forward to see you and Sue in Winchester in 2 weeks. Russell