• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

BUYING DELKEVIC EXHAUST

UPDATE / From now until the 25th of November which is Black Friday you can use the code ( THANKFUL ) at checkout and get a 10% discount on all Exhaust from Delkevic. I just found this out earlier this evening. They only give this discount once a year so you can buy now until the 25th. I will be buying mine Monday.

UPDATE 11-14-22 The above info is wrong. I was told wrong. ( VERRY SORRY ) The correct dates for the sale are Nov. 25.26,27. & 28th Black Friday weekend. 10% off on all exhaust, Order Early

Thanks Dean

Last edited:
Bought my Delkevic 18 inch carbon fiber exhaust today. No tax was added to the invoice. That made it nice. Total was $449.00. The stainless was $359.99. I liked the look of the Carbon Fiber on Brian's bike so that is what I bought. 10% off.

Dean

Last edited:
I love my 18" stainless slip ons. Bought the extra quiet baffles (yeah, right) and the sound is incredible. Deep and throaty just cruising, but lay on the throttle and the thing growls like a pit bull wanting out of its chains. Best of both worlds.

I also bought the 18 inch but in carbon fiber. WOW they are nice. I did a little something different mounting them. I was looking at a SISF video and I saw a ZG 1000 and it had duel clamps on both sides of the Delkevic mufflers. To me it looked great. A little different. I bought the extra clamps to do this job. And I bought this really nice one half inch by 4 inch chrome slotted on the end H/D bracket. I mounted the first muffler in the usual place but added the chrome slotted clamp to the front of the bolt to extend it by 4 inches to add the additional clamp. The second muffler clamp was added to the chrome slotted bracket. It looked great when I was done. One thing I want to say about the carbon fiber mufflers is they do not get near as hot as the stainless steel mufflers. You can actually touch the mufflers after a good ride and not get burned. Try that with the stainless and you will be cooked. They really set the bike off and the sound is really nice. Yeah I took the baffles out.

DEAN

I also bought the 18 inch but in carbon fiber. WOW they are nice. I did a little something different mounting them. I was looking at a SISF video and I saw a ZG 1000 and it had duel clamps on both sides of the Delkevic mufflers. To me it looked great. A little different. I bought the extra clamps to do this job. And I bought this really nice one half inch by 4 inch chrome slotted on the end H/D bracket. I mounted the first muffler in the usual place but added the chrome slotted clamp to the front of the bolt to extend it by 4 inches to add the additional clamp. The second muffler clamp was added to the chrome slotted bracket. It looked great when I was done. One thing I want to say about the carbon fiber mufflers is they do not get near as hot as the stainless steel mufflers. You can actually touch the mufflers after a good ride and not get burned. Try that with the stainless and you will be cooked. They really set the bike off and the sound is really nice. Yeah I took the baffles out.

DEAN
How about some pics Dean?

BUD. You are very rt about the pictures. I wish I could. But rt now we do not have a camera. We have two and both do not work. Very sorry to everyone. I should be able to do pictures soon.

Dean

You might see if someone has an old smartphone they don't use anymore. That's what many folks are using for cameras these days.

some older photos of the ones I put on:
tdbru

Attachments

• Delkevic_lhs_nobag.jpg
    Delkevic_lhs_nobag.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 54
  • Delkevic_rhs_nobag.jpg
    Delkevic_rhs_nobag.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 51
  • Delkevic_rhs_bag.jpg
    Delkevic_rhs_bag.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 54