• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

C-10 OEM Seat for Sale - Excellent Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently the seller wants us to go to the zggtr forum to find out about the seat for sale.
Here's the pic he posted on the other site, in case you are wondering

"Photo removed at copyright owners request"

Last edited by a moderator:
That photo is not of the seat listed in this post....Hey Moderator, How do you handle forum members posting unauthorized photos?

Last edited:
That photo is not of the seat listed in this post....Hey Moderator, How do you handle forum members posting unauthorized photos?
I give you that: it's a different kind of seat, but why not just post pictures and price of the item you intend to sell In a public forum?

Unauthorized you said?
Interesting, according to the picture link details: " Anyone with the link... Can View" so I had the link, and viewed

Maybe I woke up in a different America this morning. Go figure!

Anyway, GLWS

Apparently the seller wants us to go to the zggtr forum to find out about the seat for sale.
Here's the pic he posted on the other site, in case you are wondering

"Photo removed at copyright owners request"
He has two seats for sale. The one you posted is a corbin, not stock. This ad is for the stock seat. On the other site, he says he's looking for offers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting - calling most of the folks in the COG club that you are trying to sell your stock of Concours parts too "trolls", without even the courtesy to pony up for a membership.

You aren't selling personal items to clean out your garage, you aren't offering a few good items to get rid of them. Seems you are trying to run a store through our forum using the Forum Subscriber level offered to let people see if they want to join the club (as well as get some tech help and sell a couple of items without joining), to target COG membership. You're essentially running ads for a used parts store in the COG forum.

I've seen you inject yourself into technical discussions, trying to sell people stuff. It's annoying. Why are you surprised when people react.

With that said, did you take the photo in question (above) yourself with your camera?

Yes, I did take the photo. That photo does not refer to the item in this post.
No, I did not call "most members of this site" trolls...I have had contact with many good people here, but I have mostly trolls responding to my posts.
I use to do this as a hobby business for close to 15 years, but not much demand for it anymore. I still have a large stock pile of parts.
I list parts, but rarely sell anything. I'm now just an enthusiast that has a large collection of parts.
Honestly if I made some sales, having a vendor membership would be worthwhile, but usually on here, I only get offers at half the value of the part.
I think I will just move this to facebook marketplace, it's a waste of all of our time here. Thanks for the push : )
Kawasaki Concours Parts on Facebook Marketplace.....Coming Soon !!!

wellbye.jpg

Well, that's how I interpreted this "Unfortunately, this is my experience with COG...Mostly Trolls"

I've seen you make sales, so know it happens. As an Industry Vendor, you get your own thread here in the forum where you could display your current stock keeping it up to date for people to browse; a place people could link to from other places; accessible by Guests, Forum Subscribers, and all Member types; a rotating IV logo on various COG pages, plus all the other normal vendor stuff -- and attend COG events to meet people and riders that may someday need/want some of your stock.

For a year.

Hope things go well on FB.

Mmm, no thanks. Reading the threads and comments of long time members, and the "Moderators" responses on here, leads me to believe a website membership meltdown will soon be on the horizon...If I don't get to deleting my profile on here...just do it for me. Thanks again : )

Mmm, no thanks. Reading the threads and comments of long time members, and the "Moderators" responses on here, leads me to believe a website membership meltdown will soon be on the horizon...If I don't get to deleting my profile on here...just do it for me. Thanks again : )
Bye Jim, see you on the FB forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.