• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

C10 section moderator?

smithr

Larry Buck is listed as the moderator for the C10 section but best I can tell he has not posted since June 27th?

smithr-scad said:
Larry Buck is listed as the moderator for the C10 section but best I can tell he has not posted since June 27th?

I noticed this as well. So I kind of have been trying to look after the C10 section when possible.

Any word from Fred H. yet?
He was supposed to check in with Larry due to his lack of activity and response to see if he was still interested in continuing as tech ed assistant.

I got no reply from Larry using a PM from the forum.  That just makes COG look like we do not care.  I got an email from Fred this morning so he may be around.  It may take calling Larry at home.