• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

C14 Sargent Modular Seat System

I am looking to purchase a Sargent Modular Seat system for my 2015 C14 and I am wondering if anyone has a picture of the seat with the passenger seat on their bike so I could see what it looks like?  I tried looking around but couldn't find any pictures with the passenger seat.

Also, does the passenger seat work well for keeping the passenger from sliding forward?

AmphibSailor, thanks for the link but the images shown for the Sargent modular seat only show the case attached and not the passenger seat.  Do you have any other recommendations of where to find a picture of the seat with the passenger seat attached and on the bike?

I looked for several minutes as well.  Seems strange there aren't any pics of the seat (rear) mounted on the C14.  There were a couple shown on a  ZX14, though.

Can anyone who has the passenger seat for the Sargent modular speak to the passenger seats comfort and if it is better than that stock seat at keeping the passenger from sliding forward?

Thanks

For those looking for some good pictures of the Sargent modular seat with both the case and passenger seat on the C14 I found them here.

https://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/uemura61/24523283.html

AmphibSailor said:
Good find!  Now to find someone to post that can speak to it's comfort, etc.

I'll let you know how it feels.  I ordered a modular for my 2017 back on May 29 and still haven't received it.  Called and they said it was in production.  Shit, it's been 5 weeks now!

I had one of these. The rear seat is hard as a rock. Don't know about sliding forward but it is not comfortable I would think. Never rode on the back. I got it for the storage pod that takes the place of the rear seat. I liked the rider seat and the pod but the rear seat...nope.