• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

C14 Sargent Seat for sale 325 shipped - SOLD

I have a Sargent in CarbonFX with the silver welt up for sale. $325 shipped and it's yours. I have a box at the ready... I could get it out on Tuesday.

Sargent%25203.JPG

Sargent%25201.JPG

Sargent%25202.JPG

MikeSD14 said:
Let me know if the sale does not happen... Why you selling?

Everything that worked prior to my back surgery doesn't work right now. I've literally had to change just about eveything associated with my comfort.  I got the stock seat rebuilt to my specifications and it a night and day difference. I think the handlebars are next...  :c002:

You're next in line if the sale falls through...

Oh sure, after weeks of waiting for a used Sargent w/ silver piping to pop up in the Empormium, then finally breaking down and buying a new one, now they start to show up again...

In all seriousness though, whoever grabs this will be getting a great deal.  I've had mine for about 4 weeks now and absolutely love it.  Nice support across a wider area of the buttocks than stock while still maintaining a sporty look and feel (vs. a cruiser saddle look).

As RayK said, it sits at the same height as the stock seat - but, be forewarned, depending on how broken in it is, it may feel a little higher than stock at first.  I actually gained a little height with mine - reason being, over 10k miles of riding my stock seat foam very gradually (e.g. so slow you don't take notice) wore out and became 'depressed'. The new foam in the Sargent put me back at the proper height... 

For me, the Sargent has doubled the amount of time I can ride before feel the need for a rest stop vs. where I was at with the worn in stock seat.