• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

C14 Shop Manual and LSL Brackets for Sale

COGnosticator

I have these few items for sale off my 2009 C14, but I think they will fit any year. 

Speigler LSL Conversion Kit New it was $520 but I am offering a basterized setup.  It came with a SS brake front line, I left that on the bike.  The handlebars I am going to put on the Triumph ST3 and they will fit, so I am offering the CNC mounts and all you will need to buy is the handlebars. I am asking $250 for the mounts  shipped.  In the following pictures you can see the mounts and here is a link to Spiegler site  http://www.spieglerusa.com/handlebar-conversion-kit-4315.htm
medium.jpg
  Sold Pending Payment

Factory Shop Manual  $40 Shipped (Some grease on some pages  ;D)  SOLD

I take paypal, you don't need to "gift" it to me, I will eat the 3%

email me at cognosticator@yahoo.com  or PM me here

Dollartree said:
I would like to be second in line for the seat if the sale falls through.  Thanks.

G.R.

Well at the moment, you will be 3rd, and the 2nd guy will pay the second I tell him the first fell through, but you never know.

COGnosticat0r said:
Dollartree said:
I would like to be second in line for the seat if the sale falls through.  Thanks.

G.R.

Well at the moment, you will be 3rd, and the 2nd guy will pay the second I tell him the first fell through, but you never know.

LOL I understand.  I about had a cow when I logged on a few minutes ago and seen that you had it for sale.  I had been kind of watching to see if you decided to sell a few parts of of your beauty.  Thanks anyhow.  Did you enjoy the Russel?

Dollartree said:
Did you enjoy the Russel?

Best seat made, I will be putting one on the Speed Triple, ugly as it is  ;D  it is that good of a seat, and I will be doing some loooong days in the future so i want my butt to be comfortable  :great: