• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Canyon Cage Install Party - Fort Worth

dalroo

Road Bike
Kind of quiet 'round here, and getting kind of hot! But still opportunities to get together.

An area rider has purchased a shiny new set of canyon cages and we'll be installing them in my garage on Saturday morning, July 19 following breakfast at the Blue Hangar Cafe at NW Regional Airport. The plan is to meet for breakfast at 7:45 and then ride the 15 minutes to my house to wrench.

Same offer as last time - if anyone else has minor maintenance to do, or wants to provide commentary on how to do it better, come and join us. I have a modest collection of tools, folding chairs, and cold drinks. My only caveat, if you wish to change fluids, please bring a container for recycling. I don't mind taking to recycle, but don't have spare containers around.

Dalroo
I may just show up to soak in some Connie wisdom.  Don't need anything done just Jones'n for some bike time. 

Be sure to post pictures and comments on how good you think those bars are. Wish I were closer I would sure come by to see....

Hey I am still hoping to make it but not absolute now.  Family matters gettn in the way.  :mad:  May not know for sure until Saturday morning.  Hope all goes well,

Many thanks, guys!

Gonna' be a few weeks before I'm healed enough to get back on the beast, but the cages look fantastic.

Pete