• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Car tire on a C-14 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

B.D.F.

What happened to the thread from the poster asking about using a car tire on a C-14? He was asking if anyone had used one and what size CT to use on that bike. Not a big follower of the subject myself but I was also curious as to which size CT does fit on a C-14, and also wondering where the original thread went?

Brian

BDF said:
What happened to the thread from the poster asking about using a car tire on a C-14? He was asking if anyone had used one and what size CT to use on that bike. Not a big follower of the subject myself but I was also curious as to which size CT does fit on a C-14, and also wondering where the original thread went?

Brian

+1.

I replied to the thread, and now when I go look at my post history, it doesn't show up there.  Is somebody doing some silly censorship on the subject, or should we still be concerned about server instability issues, or ??

Status
Not open for further replies.