• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Carb ?

Pat and Sher in Ma

Can anyone tell me if all Connie carbs are the same? Specifically are there any differences between say a bank from an 03 USA model and a bank from an 86 Canadian model? Thanks Pat & Sher in Ma. 04 Dark Angel 84 Guzzi T-5 x 2

I think that they are all the same but Steve in Sunny Fla and Man of Blues are the BEST to say for sure. Yuma, Summer in Yuma is not hell, but hell is a local call :) 2006 Connie http://community.webshots.com/user/Lateck?vhost=community

I do not believe they are identical though they are the same bodies and slides. Regardless, the will hook up the same and one should be easily substituted for the other. THere are/may be some jetting differences, but I think these will be easily overcome if they are even a factor at all.

Thanks Yuma & Rev. I was hoping that the 03 set would work on the 86 Canadian bike and that the 86 Canadian carbs would then be our loaner set. If the jetting is different then the 86 set wouldn't be a good donor rack without jetting changes. I'll need to rebuild the 86 set instead of just switching them out. Pat & Sher in Ma. 04 Dark Angel 84 Guzzi T-5 x 2