• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Cee Bailey too tall

drewski

Training Wheels
Bought a slightly used Cee Bailey 26.5" windshield in excellent condition. Specs said it was good for riders 6'1" and taller. I'm 6'1" tall and I'm looking through the plexi, and having a lot of trouble getting used to it. Love how quiet it is, the vent to allow some air-flow, and the protection from the elements. If I cut it down it would remove most of the curved flange at the top. Any suggestions?? Thanks in advance. Drew

Bar risers will help make you sit up more and change the way you look over the shield. So would a custom seat. Not suggesting you just go guy those things, but if you were thinking about such things in the future you might want to live with it for now. Otherwise I would see if you can find someone to trade. Maybe there is someone with 24.5" that thinks its too short. 2003 Concours, 65K COG #6953 IBA 28004 http://home.comcast.net/~slybones/Concours/connieMain.htm
VisitedStatesMap.jpg
VisitedProvincesMap.jpg