• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Central FL C14 Owner

eulerc

Moped
Just wanted to introduce myself.  i bought a used 2008 C14 in October and have been riding the heck out of it.  I absolutely love it, couldn't be happier!  I'm located in Orlando.  I have been hanging out at the other forum for several months now and finally decided to join in on this one.  This one seems much more "civilized", however, they are both a wealth of information!!  I plan on being a member in the near future and i will be attending my first RTE on Saturday (providing SteveJ keeps the weather at bay  ;D)  Anyway, I'm looking forward to lots of good times and meeting new friends.  Cant wait to see some of you on the road. 

Safe riding!!

Welcome aboard! There is a great group of riders in your area from what I have read and you are blessed with Steve in Sunny Florida there as well. I joined the forums in kind of the opposite mannor. I tried to join Forum "B" first but couldn't master the whole set up procedure for a bit, mean while I came to this one and the "more civilized" attitudes here pretty well sealed it for me. I became a paid forum supporter and it is probably the best investment since actually getting my 06 C-10  :D  Lots of helpful and knowledgable people here and while I enjoy a good heated political discussion I prefer to not have one on my "pleasure" site! The wildest discussion here so far has been of the "to SMITE or not to SMITE" venue and it was for the most part in great fun!. I go to forum "b" when I have run out of new posts or have a hit when researching an item via Google and there is input from someone there that pops up.

Congrats on the new ride.. I hope He/She brings you great joy and miles and miles of trouble free smiles!

doug and ConRad

Welcome Clinton. Welcome to the Foum and it will be great to have you on board when you join the actual club. As already said, you have some great people down there and you have year round riding.  I hope your first ride turns out great.

Howdy Clinton. SteveJ's a good fella & knows them N America roads purty good. Hope we'll meet ya down the road 1 of these eons.

ps - join COG already, eh?!  8)

Thanks all!!

Membership will be upcoming Paulie!!  Had to take care of a few farkles first; windshield, fender extender, etc.  Never really been a part of anything like this so i will check out the RTE on Saturday and go from there.  I'm sure its good folks having a good time, cant wait!!

Hey Clinton, glad to see you have an official number. And listen to Paulie, he's really smart when it comes to knowing me. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

[off topic]Hey Paulie, bringing that "new" Conc up for dyno play?[/off topic]