• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Central Florida LATER Breakfast RTE 9/21/09

SteveJ

Let's try another breakfast. We've had the 'Q' here before, now it's time to try the breakkie. Where: The Island Outpost, 14231 W Ozello Trl, Crystal River, FL. Ozello Trail is also know as Co Hy 494. Just south and west from Crystal River. When: 09/19/09 at 10.00 am, the weekend following the WRRR. Those that wish, may meet at my house for the ride over, probably depart around 8. 669 Woodview Dr, Tavares, FL. 32778. We'll have the coffee on. Why: I keep hearing the breakfast is yummy. Time to check it out. Who: The usual, and the unusual. This is NOT an organized event. All disclaimers apply. How: Ride what ya brung. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Please shoot me an e-mail at: irideana14 AT inbox.com, or reply to this thread if you plan to attend. If there's a bunch of folks, I'd like to call ahead. Thank you for your consideration in this regard. As I will be off in California next week, beating the h*ll out of, I mean riding my DIL's KLX250 around with my son on his Huski, I'll probably be off line from the 5th through the 12th. I will not set up an RTE in October, what with Biketrailerfest and it's festivities going on. See y'all on the 19th.

As I will be off in California next week, beating the h*ll out of, I mean riding my DIL's KLX250 around with my son on his Huski, I'll probably be off line from the 5th through the 12th.
Sounds like a lot of fun ride safe Steve :)

Is there a mod of some sort that can change the date in the title to the 19th? Apparently this here forum doesn't trust us to fix our own mistakes. Thanx. Steve J Tavares, Floriduh '99 w/110,000 miles When I ride alone, I prefer to be by myself.

Sounds like a lot of fun ride safe Steve Thanx. Will do. Steve J Tavares, Floriduh '99 w/110,000 miles When I ride alone, I prefer to be by myself.

Thanx for putting this on, Steve. Give John a howdy for me & remind the guys to ride 494 to the end. Best road in Floriduh by a LONG shot! 01 Conc, Mijami Floriduh OTP 06: http://tinyurl.com/2vk9o2 route map: http://tinyurl.com/4p7pmd
yzdfi9.jpg
yzdfib.jpg
yzdfia.jpg
y6x7zt.jpg

Is there a mod of some sort that can change the date in the title to the 19th? Apparently this here forum doesn't trust us to fix our own mistakes.
Sorry Steve, its one of the things this forum won't let anyone do, we can't edit the thread title. If you copy and start a new one I'll delete this one.

Colin the web guy or Steve Smith may have the power to change the title but I can not remember for sure. ---------------------------------- South Central Area Director Email scad@cog-online.org
2277636501_61718d569a.jpg
<p align="left"><a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/20211686@N05/">My Photos<br

Paulie: Will do. And you're welcome. >>>>>>>>>>>>. I'll leave the title as is, thanx Norm and others. Steve J Tavares, Floriduh '99 w/110,000 miles When I ride alone, I prefer to be by myself.