• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Central Floriduh Breakfast RTE, June 26

SteveJ

It's (almost) summer, time for a breakkie ride. When: 10am, Saturday, the 26th of June. Where: Island Outpost? 14231 West Ozello Trail, Crystal River, FL 34429-5170 (352) 795-1880? We hit The Outpost last year for breakkie, folks liked it. Great food, decent prices. They do take plastic. (Thanx again Paulie) Folks wanting to meet up at our house are more than welcome. Will depart at 8am. Address: 669 Woodview Dr Tavares, FL 32778 352-343-9ll7 Check my profile map on Concours.org for location on Google. There is also a thread over there under Rides, Rallies, etc... As always, please extend the courtesy of an RSVP. If'n we get a lot of folks showing up, I'd like to call ahead and give them a headcount. Thank You. Alrighty then, Who's in?

I am still thinking real hard about this one. By then I will be needing a reason to ride somewhere, and a 5am departure for me wouldn't be a problem. I will know more around the 24th.

So far I got one other early riser who said they will go and I might be able to get a couple of more. Damn, get old and get up early.

I'm in tentatively for this one. Eddie COG Marketing Asst. Sanford, FL 2005 Concours 1969 Triumph Bonneville AMA# 686667 COG# 7073 CDA# 0136 http://picasaweb.google.com/Eddie753

Nope. Not gonna make dis one. At the beach with the family. Eddie COG Marketing Asst. Sanford, FL 2005 Concours 1969 Triumph Bonneville AMA# 686667 COG# 7073 CDA# 0136 http://picasaweb.google.com/Eddie753