• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Chase Harper - 4050 AeroPac II

croach1776

Tonto
Got my new tailbag Wednesday but unable to install it due to personal issues. But initial inspection assures me it is well worth the 80 bucks including shipping. And the mounting instructions are easy to understand. Will try to install it tonight. Had to work graveyard Sunday nite/Monday morning so will need to catch some ZZZ's first. Will be able to use it this weekend as I have a short trip which will require taking a suit.

Just got back from extended trip to east texas to visit friends and was able to use tail bag.

First - installation instructions = very good
second - installation - excellent. Due to shape of Connie passenger seat wasnt able to use normal attachments but bag comes with bungee cords also and used these in rear to attach to recessed hooks. In front was able to use supplied loops under seat and velcro straps.

Use: Bag rode great no issues even at 80+ mph. Faring and my body shielded from wind - as attached the sides of the bag only extend to middle of the tops of the hard bags. 

Access - from rear - one zipper with two zipper tabs? Bag is not divided into compartments - I can provide that with smaller bags, etc. Was able to pack a suit, leather jacket, several long sleeved shits, belt, hangers and several pants.
It should also hold two or more helmets.

Opinion - Great buy and will definitely be used on all major trips. Also has mounting loops in front to tie down tents/sleeping bags whichh would give single rider a nice back rest.

All this for only $70 plus shipping. Chase Harper is having a half/price sale. Call and ask Debbie for details.