• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

cheapstoc 2012

lddave

Moped
Since I am new to the COG group owner of a 2010 C1400 most of you will have never heard of cheapstoc. It started out as a cheap fun filled weekend for ST1100 owners. It has evolved  into a semi cheap fun filled weekend for all motorcycle riders. If you attended the December BBQ RTE and enjoyed it you should enjoy this.
If you have never attended and you are wandering what should I expect?
Cheap fun in a great riding area with good people .
If you desire a structured event with event T-shirts , banquet dinners, designated ride routes, top class motels
this is not the event for you.
Three rules
have fun, do not get hurt, and no whining.

cheapstoc will be in Marble Falls , Ar on May 3-6 2012.
location is http://www.hubinfo.com
Room rates are:
Single King or single queen rooms = 1 king / queen bed, refrigerator, microwave & coffee pot. $70.00 for one night, $65.00 for two nights, and $60.00 for 3 or more nights.

Double room = two queen beds, coffee pot. $70.00 for one night, $65.00 for two nights, and $60.00 for 3 or more nights.
That is for 2 people per room Add $5.00 per person for over 2 people.

Triple: 3 queen beds, refrigerator, microwave & coffee pot. $90.00 for one night, $75.00 for 3 or more nights.

And for those who prefer to sleep on the ground there is primitive camping, no hook ups but bathroom/shower facilities for $10.00 per night.
Scooters Restaurant is on the same property, and should be open for breakfast and supper while we are there.

It's right down the road from Dogpatch!  Thanks for the info...sounds like a fun time and worth considering.  Arkansas has truly amazing motorcycling roads.  Of course, the COG national is there in June, too.

Dave,
I hope you guys have a great time.  I will be a bit busy I think to make this one but hope you guys enjoy.

Bob I am looking forward to cheapstoc and plan on making it to the national later i the summer.

Two weeks left till cheapSTOC . Talked to Debbie at the hotel and she informed me that there will be live music next door on Saturday nite.
Fresh off his recent engagement in Vegas is Tony Roi with his show the Elvis Experience. What more could a person want great roads and an Elvis impersonator ?