• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

classified's issue

cog1398

One day I went to the classified's without signing in and found a choice of "all regions" for the various selections. Thought that was a neat addition. Later after signing in, I went back to classified's and the "all regions" choice wasn't there. Did I miss something? Or, is there a way to get that choice included in the logged-on Members Classified's? When you're looking for a specific part it would be handy to search everywhere with one search. Bob Skinner

Bob; The Classifieds is listed in 2 places The Public Menu where you will find the drop down does give you ALL the Areas. And the Member Only Section where it does not. Don't ask the obvious question as to why :) I don't know. Colin
2606714340100596652OGFlOW_th.jpg