• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Cleaning up the warehouse..."get some"

Murph

Crotch Rocket
Industry Vendor
Well

The semiannual get in' rid of product at Murphs...I'm streamlining back into just Kawasaki stuff and have some leftovers from other bikes

first item Wee strom fork braces 6 of em...the whole lot of 6 for $300 plus $20 shipping...these sold at about $130

or..if 6 people step up We will sell em for $60 each

Can text ya a picture

more to come

Murph

2 item

Progressive 465-1164, new in the box shock...from memory thats a 1 inch lower unit for the either model Strom
$250 plus actual shipping

Progressive springs front forks
PN 11-1108
PN11-1127

Either one $40 shipped

Sonic Springs
1.1 spring for Strom
$50 Shipped

Grab bag of Powerlet products

14 items several $$ worth

Make offer this is a "Blind" sale ;)

Murph

Kone

Well it was "sent" from my tablet at 230 in the morning..so ..its probably still there, having never been sent...

I'll accept the offer sir

send payment via Paypal if possible, to
paypal@murphskits.com

Be sure to state what the payments for , and of course all your data is current..

Thanks
Murph

Fork seals and dust covers for EX500 starting with 94 model, Works for the CBR600 Honda as well

$20 mailed to ya..

Murph