• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Clymer Manual?

xeemeek

Big Wheel
I'm looking to buy a Clymer's for my 2005.  Seems like all I can find are manuals covering '86 - '04.  Example:

http://www.amazon.com/Clymer-Kawasaki-Concours-1986-2004-Publications/dp/0892878894/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1309941437&sr=8-1

Any issue with just getting this version?  Can't imagine too much changed from '04 to '05.  Or perhaps someone has a link to a manual that covers 2005?  Thanks.

Yes there's a major change for 2005. They went to the Champagne color!  >:D

There's really no difference in the bikes other than color from 04-06. Actually the bike has changed little at all from 86. And I don't think at all since the mid 90's, other than just color changes! So yes the manual will work just fine.

I just received my Clymer manual from Murphskits and I think it is better than the Factory one.Very well done and well worth the 35 skins. :motonoises: