• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Coast Range Ramble XVII canceled

stevem

FYI, the Coast Range Ramble, which I had rescheduled for September 26th, has been canceled. I reluctantly made the decision weeks ago, and Marv obliged by removing it from the calendar, but it seems some folks thought it was still a go. Sorry! It was going to be my 17th annual ride, but I felt I couldn’t guarantee a safe event especially with breakfast and lunch logistic issues. If my driveway and deck were the size of the John Day motel parking lot y’all had for the Ribbon it might have been different. Thanks for understanding my abundance of caution.