• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

COG NE Event & Ride Summary web page

Nice job Wayne. It could be a very nice tool for us NE folks. It looks like Wayne keeps it up to date also.  :bravo_2:

Wow!  Usually people think my alternate views are just plain weird! :)

Thanks for the kind words, Greg!

:sign0098:
I like the breakdown into sub-sections by type of events.  I see the events are listed in alphabetical order within each subsection rather than chronologically.  But that is good because chronological listing is what the Calendar of Events is for.

Lweese said:
Thanks Wayne, Iam planning a trip from WV (home) to Rockland ME,  I needed some stop offs points ;)

Larry, maybe we'll see you at one of our events!  Special guest.

Greg Habel said:
Lweese said:
Thanks Wayne, Iam planning a trip from WV (home) to Rockland ME,  I needed some stop offs points ;)

Larry, maybe we'll see you at one of our events!  Special guest.

My Mistake, Thanks Greg for the ride stops, Looking forward to meeting and riding with cog members.