• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

cog-online link

oldsawfiler

Crotch Rocket
What happened to the link to our original site.  I was going to check out the Bun Cooler, but can't get to the calendar.

There is a COG selection in the menu line between "Help" and "Search."  In the sub-menus are links to the COG home page, tech page, calendar, and Join COG page.

S Smith said:
There is a COG selection in the menu line between "Help" and "Search."  In the sub-menus are links to the COG home page, tech page, calendar, and Join COG pagre.

There is? Not that I see. Maybe it's an upgrade that I need to log out and back in to see. I'll try that in a minute. But like Rev said, clicking the COG logo and "Concours Owners Group" on the top of the page still works!

Cap'n Bob said:
There is? Not that I see.

Strange...  this screen shot shows what I see. Maybe Colin can shed some light on this.

Attachments

• screenshot.gif
    screenshot.gif
    26.3 KB · Views: 109
Works for me takes me pull down has the link to the calender , maybe its a permission thing but I'll bet Colin is the guy to fix this.

OK, this morning I do show the normal Cog logo at the top and clicking on it works.  It doesn't show on all pages.  Sometimes the page is a light blue and the logo is black.  There is no link then.

This  COG pull-down menu is done by a custom button plugin.
Not sure why it's not working for all.

We have some weird stuff going on the other day with template evaluation and yesterday I was adjusting the Google tracking code in the Theme's I notice that if I login as Nancy I don't see the COG links either.

Let me try and figure out whats up, later today. Kinda busy on other things right now

Colin

oldsawfiler said:
OK, this morning I do show the normal Cog logo at the top and clicking on it works.  It doesn't show on all pages.  Sometimes the page is a light blue and the logo is black.  There is no link then.

Caused by the theme issue the other day the default theme ended up being reset to the light blue one instead of the standard COG one.  Which one you saw depended on if individuals selected a different default theme in their profile.  The global default is fixed now.  I wonder if any remnant issues are being caused by pages cached in users browsers.

Colin said:
This  COG pull-down menu is done by a custom button plugin.
Not sure why it's not working for all.

We have some weird stuff going on the other day with template evaluation and yesterday I was adjusting the Google tracking code in the Theme's I notice that if I login as Nancy I don't see the COG links either.

Let me try and figure out whats up, later today. Kinda busy on other things right now

Colin

Sorry this took so long!
I was away for a while then blind.
Now I can sort of see, I fixed it!

The buttons have permissions assigned to them, now all can see them :)