• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

COG Store : New Dry Wick Shirts - What Color Besides Red ?

COG Store can get dry wick t-shirts in other colors than red, would you want...

• Royal Blue

Votes: 20 29.9%
  • Dark Green

Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Navy Blue

Votes: 25 37.3%
  • Orange

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • White

Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Black

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • Maroon

Votes: 14 20.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gypsy JR

You can vote twice, so please use it for your first and second choice color.

Poll runs 10 days.

Cap'n Bob said:
How about silver or gray?

I'm +1 on lighter rather than darker colors, too.  Light yellow, light blue, etc.

and please please please make them long enough so they stay tucked in for us fat guys.

JR said:
Regarding other colors, those are the only colors these dry wick shirts come in.

Well if light colors are not available at all (other than white) and if that's the only choices possible, I would say black and royal blue. Although dark, they would still look decent and not show much dirt. The white would show everything, and the other colors may look good. But may not be the colors most folks might agree on and then want to wear/purchase. Just my two cents.

But you get kudos John for asking folks opinions of what they might like.  :great:

Looks like I might take a stab at a wider range of colors than I had planned, will see where the poll is in a week and then place an order.

I've got a lot of stuff to ship tonight, but I admit to having been mesmerized by the Olympics this week and slacking off.

Still time to vote for two favorite colors (only the ones listed are available, other than red which is already for sale)

Looks like I will get stock in the top 4 colors, with largest quantities on the top 2.

Will do the order when I get back from Marlinton WV next Monday.

LSGiant said:
Long and short sleeve ?

These are all short-sleeve as far as I know. Most dry-wick type t-shirts are short-sleeve.

Next year, the vendor will try to get Columbia Sportswear's new Freeze Zero shirts, which mechanically cool you because of expansion and contraction of very small "donuts" of cloth woven into the material. As you sweat, the donuts absorb the sweat, and expand. As they expand, they expire the sweat as water vapor, and cool, which expels the body heat, and feels cool to the skin.

Pretty awesome stuff.

Ok, I will be placing orders with the vendor for the following colors:

1) Royal blue
2) Navy blue
3) Black
4) White

I can have any of the other colors made special order, meaning you'd have to wait a few weeks to a month to get them, because they don't want to do just one shirt, but they can switch shirt colors if doing the same embroidery pattern pretty easily.

To start with, I will only stock 2 medium, 4 large, 4 x-large, 2 2x of each, but if they sell well I will increase the stocking levels.

Once they show up in the store, they can be ordered. I'm guessing the vendor can get them to me in 2 weeks assuming I send the order Monday coming.

All outstanding orders have been mailed except the most recent one for a denim shirt, I just don't have the size requested. However, a box full of mens' and womens' denim shirts should reach me mid-week coming, so this order will be filled next week.

Nice to be caught up.

The new colors have been shipped, I hope to get those and the new royal blue denim shirts entered into the COG online store this weekend.

I will be putting them in the online Store pretty soon, will post here as soon as I do. Will have pretty much all sizes of the top 3 colors from the poll.